Terms and Conditions
- Reservations are recommended to guarantee a bike. Bikes may be reserved up to three weeks in advance.
- We have a 6 –hour cancellation policy for all classes. You may cancel up to 6 hours in advance of the class start time and it will be credited back to your account for future use. If you need to cancel within the 6 hours of the class start time, you will lose the class credit. No refunds will be given.
- All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable or transferable. If you need to cancel a reservation, log into MindBody, go to My Info, click My Schedule and click Cancel next to the class time. If you have trouble cancelling or have any questions, email the studio at email@example.com.
- If you reserve in advance, please be punctual! Empty bikes will be released to wait list at the start of each class. If you reserve in advance and no-show without cancelling 6 hours in advance, you will lose the class credit.
- When you attempt to reserve a bike in a class that is full, the system will ask if you would like to be put on the wait list. If you answer “yes”, you will receive an email if a spot opens up and you will automatically be added to that class. Be sure to cancel, or inform us if you cannot attend so your account won’t be charged.
- It is the policy of ONE Cycle RI LLC that ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds will be given unless documentation by a medical doctor is submitted. In the case of a significant medical condition, ONE Cycle RI LLC will refund 50% of the client’s purchase. Please note that all class series are non-refundable.
- Classes and instructor assignments are subject to change. Pricing is subject to change without notice. All class packages are non-transferable and non-refundable; there are no exceptions. The expiration date will be noted on your purchase receipt for your records. ONE Cycle RI LLC will not be held liable for any bank overdraft fees.
- Waitlisted Classes and Cancellations: If a class is waitlisted within 6 hours before the start of the class, late cancels and no shows within that 6 hours will be charged a regular drop in fee of $18.00. For clients who are on the Auto-debit Monthly or Yearly Paid in full memberships, late cancels and no shows that occur within 6 hours of the start of class (for a class that is waitlisted), a fee of $9.00 will be charged to the client’s account.