Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reserve a spot in a class?
We use the MINDBODY System for all class reservations and purchases. You can reserve a spot in a class in two different ways:
1. MINDBODY APP: From your mobile device, download the Mindbody Consumer app. Search for ONE Cycle RI. Click on “View Schedule”. Find the class that you wish to register for and click on “Book Now”. You will need to choose a Pricing Option (For example, Drop In Class, 10 Class Package, etc.). Select “Book and Buy” and follow the remaining steps to confirm your purchase and reservation. Be sure to save our studio as one of your favorites in the MINDBODY app for easy booking!
2. WEBSITE/ONLINE: From our website, click on “Schedule Now”. You will be redirected to the MINDBODY website. If you are not directed to our specific site, the system will prompt you to search for our studio. Type in ONE Cycle RI LLC. Select our studio and you will be directed to our MINDBODY scheduling site. You will need to create a username and password before attempting to register for a class. Click on “Schedule” to view our classes. Click on “Sign Up Now” to reserve a spot in a class. Follow the remaining prompts to choose a Pricing Option to pay for the class, confirm payment, and confirm reservation.
Do I need to make a reservation for each class?
We highly encourage each person to reserve a spot in a class before attending. We currently have 20 bikes at the studio and some classes may fill up quickly. You can sign up for classes up to 15 minutes before the start of the class.
How far in advance can I sign up for classes?
You can register for classes up to 7 days in advance.
How far in advance can I sign up for workshops?
You can register for workshops up to 30 days in advance.
What if I need to cancel a class?
If you are unable to attend a class that you have already registered for, please cancel your reservation 2 hours before the start of class. Once your reservation is canceled, the class will be returned to your account for future use. If you cancel your reservation within 2 hours of the start of class, your class will not be credited back to your account.
If you are on an unlimited membership, you are granted up to 5 late cancellations or no shows each calendar month. If one or more late cancellations or no shows occur beyond the 5th one, in a calendar month, a one time fee in the amount of $20 will be charged to the client.
How does the
wait list work?
If you register for a class and the class is full, you will be placed on the waitlist. The Mindbody System will alert you of your placement on the waitlist (For example, “You are second on the waitlist”). If a person(s) in the class cancels their reservation, you will be bumped up to the next available spot on the waitlist. The Mindbody System will alert you via email/text as you move up on the waitlist. If you get into the class, the Mindbody System will send you an email/text you that you have been added to the class, at which time you can confirm your reservation through the email/text.
Please be advised that if a class has a waitlist within 2 hours of the start of the class and you either late cancel or do not show up for the class, you will lose your class credit. If you are on an unlimited membership, you are granted up to 5 late cancellations or no shows each calendar month. If one or more late cancellations or no shows occur beyond the 5th one, in a calendar month, a one time fee in the amount of $20 will be charged to the client.
How do I purchase a Membership?
We offer three types of Yearly Memberships.
1. Auto-Debit Monthly Membership: This membership can ONLY be purchased in-studio or online. It is not available for purchase on the MINDBODY app. For purchase online, please visit our website and click on “Classes” then “Pricing”. Find the $109/Mth option and click on “Start Now”. You will be redirected to our MINDBODY scheduling system. Click on “Online Store” and then choose “Pricing Option Premium”. From the
2. Yearly Paid in Full Membership: This membership can be purchased in-studio, online, and on the MINDBODY app. When online, click on “Online Store”, “Pricing Option Basic”, choose “Classes” and then proceed from there.
3. 5 Classes Per Month Membership: This membership can be purchased in-studio and online ONLY. It is not available for purchase on the MINDBODY app. For purchase online, please visit our website and click on “Classes” then “Pricing”. Find the option for 5 Classes/Mth and click on “Start Now”. You will be redirected to our MINDBODY scheduling system. Click on “Online Store” and then choose “Pricing Option Premium”. From the drop-down menu, select “5 Classes Per Month” and proceed to checkout.
What can I expect at my first class and what should I bring?
If you are new to indoor cycling or any fitness classes, please be sure to arrive at least fifteen minutes before the start of class so that our instructors can assist you with bike and equipment setup. If you are registered for an indoor cycling class, one of our instructors will assist you with a safe and appropriate bike setup for your individual height and comfortability. Our bikes will fit an SPD style cycling shoe clip or regular sneakers. If you are registered for a strength/conditioning or yoga class, one of our instructors will assist you with equipment setup as well. For all classes, please bring a personal towel and water. For yoga classes, please bring your own mat. We sell water at our studio for $1.00.
If this is your first time taking an indoor cycling class, be ready to have FUN! Our instructors will lead a safe but motivating ride, demonstrating the various cycling positions throughout the class. You will leave sweaty, but expect nothing less than a great community of people, inspirational rides, and motivating music. We look forward to riding with YOU!!
Terms & Conditions